Just to start things off, my JB shirt!!

Lexie and I went to the fourth of July parade in the morning. We rode our bikes there and it was crazy. There were so many people and a little kid hit me with one of those popper things. After the parade we went to the store to get ready for our barbeque and swimming. Then it was time to get ready for the stadium of fire.

I got to wear a bright orange shirt that said events staff. I helped people find their seats and then the show started. Glen Beck did the talking and there were lots of dancers. This flag was ready to be burned because it is old so I got to see that.

SHeDAISY performed and they were pretty good. Nothing compared to JB of course.

There was a fire show thing with all the dancers. And these people jumped rope with a rope that was on fire.

Then it was the moment I had been waiting for... the Jonas Brothers. They were amazing. They opened with Paranoid and also performed Love Bug, Burnin Up, Year 3000, and others. Big Rob was there to rap in Burnin Up. They also sang the Neil Diamond song Sweet Caroline. I wish I wasn't working so I could have danced and screamed with all the other little girls, but we were told to act professional. Although I did sing along to all of the songs. On my break I went to buy my JB shirt.

The one and only Joe Jonas!

The firework show was pretty cool.

When I finally managed to get back home we did some sparklers and poppers. This is my friend Emily.

Here's to America... and the Jonas Brothers!
5 comments:
Sounds like a pretty fun 4th of July! I love your JB shirt. Next year we are going to have to come up there for the Stadium of Fire for sure. Just think, you could show us to our seats!!!
Cool! It sounds like a fun concert and a good 4th of July. Mom is really funny. I hope we're in the west next year so we can go to Stadium of Fire. But who can top JB?
Sounds so fun! I don't know any JoBros songs, but how fun that you got to see them live! Too bad you had to act professional, though. Haha. Stadium of Fire seems to be more with the times than the one and only time I went...I think we saw some lame band that I had never even heard of - All 4 One or something, does anyone remember that? Anyways, Doozie's Stadium of Fire experiences sound way cooler.
I know, that sounds so awesome! And you even got to see Big Rob!! I can't believe Cass doesn't know any of their songs--I could have sung along with most of them too! I wonder who they're going to get next year--maybe Lexi really can show us all to our seats. :)
love the shirt lex ;)
Post a Comment