11 years ago
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
hiking to stewart falls.
In June our ward hiked to Stewart Falls for fhe. I think it is by Sundance. It was a pretty hike and I didn't think it was very hard. I really enjoyed it. This is TJ, Sean, Me, and Nate on the way up.

In front of the falls.
With Sean and Ryan.

On the way back to the car. This is Sean, Joe, TJ, and Lexie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like you had fun. I've never heard of it. Maybe we should all hike it sometime, it looks really pretty.
Cool! What were you and Lexie so scared of though? You guys always have scared-ey faces! cute guys too. :)
Looks like fun! It sounds like your ward does some pretty fun stuff. I never hiked to Stewart Falls but I've heard of it. It's really pretty! And why is Hilli always checking out the boys that you hang out with?
Post a Comment