Tuesday, June 23, 2009

rockband

I like rockband. We have rockband parties all the time. Sometimes we dress up for them too. We had a rockband party before Janell went back home. We made a cake and dressed up. The JB on the cake is for Janell Biggs, not the Jonas Brothers.
This is what I wore to the party.
I am singing, Seth is playing the guitar, and our roommate Maddi is playing the drums.

4 comments:

hillari said...

That sounds like tons of fun--I like your costume. Do you just happen to have hot pink leggings? And yeah right--you did JB so it could stand for either one, admit it!

holli jo said...

Well, there is a very good reason that she happens to have hot pink leggings. And that is because 6 Flags got her soaking wet, so she bought an awesome new outfit at Wal-Mart that involved hot pink leggings. :)

Cute pictures, Dooz. I want to come to a party.

Jolynn said...

It looks totally fun.....and you know how good I am at Rockband. (hehehehe!) But if it's a really easy song, and if I sort of know it, I can hold my own on the guitar. Love the costume.

cassidy said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love the rockin outfit. What a fun way to get a bunch of friends together.