11 years ago
Monday, June 8, 2009
national doughnut day.
That's right, it was national doughnut day last Friday and our friend Tyler got married. We went to the reception in Salt Lake at the lion house. It took a couple tries to finally get there. We started out in our friend Janell's car but it started acting funny. So we had to turn around and I had to drive even though I hate driving in Salt Lake. But it wasn't that bad this time.
But we did eventually make it there. This is me, Lexie, Janell, and Normandie by some pretty flowers.
The reception was really nice. They had snowies (like snow cones) and some other treats to eat. We enjoyed looking at the flowers and checking out the girls bathroom. We had fun seeing Michael who is in Texas for the summer.
Then we went to look at the temple.
I tried on Michael's tie.
And after talking for awhile we headed back to Provo.
In honor of national doughnut day we stopped at Krispy Kreme on the way home. We bought a dozen and then got a free doughnut. But don't worry we saved some for breakfast the next morning. We had a sleepover with Janell and Normandie. We watched She's the Man and painted our nails. We even played truth or dare which turned into just truth or truth. We stayed up way too late but it was lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Of course, I hope you thought of me when you watched She's The Man. ;)
That sounds like a really fun day! I'm proud of you for driving in SLC...I only drove there once (to Warped Tour - remember that?) and I totally got lost and never drove there again. The sleepover sounds fun. ROWGE!
It sounds totally fun. Especially the Krispy Creme part.........yum. I haven't one of those in forever. But what does ROWGE stand for???
What a fun day! Who's this Michael guy?? He looks kind of cute. Yummy donuts.
He's probably halfway to China by now, he just showed his willis and doodleberries.
Mom, "rowge" is from She's The Man. It's when the headmaster tells "Sebastian" that chicks dig bald guys. Then he says "ROWGE!!!" It's just a funny part.
Doozie - you always have so much fun! Looks like you had a great time.
And how could she not think of John when she watched She's the Man?
Oh, and Hilli, what do you mean "kind of cute"? What if he's reading this? You probably didn't mean it that way. I think he looks like a nice young man...Doozie?
Lastly, I just have to say..."Malcom Festes, Dorm Director. Shower shoes are to be worn in the bathroom at all times!"
Post a Comment