Friday, June 19, 2009

I dont know why...

I like to hike the Y. It's hard, it's steep, it's not a pretty hike, and I tend to complain the whole way up. But maybe I like the satisfaction of sitting on top and the feeling of accomplishment while enjoying the view. Or maybe I kind of like the way your bum hurts the next day from hiking. And maybe that is why we hiked the Y earlier this month.
Look how steep it is ( if you can tell by this picture)...
Finally at the top.
You can see our apartment complex in this picture.

4 comments:

cassidy said...

Good for you for hiking the Y! Once in Provo I made a goal to hike it once a week to help my bum get in shape, but I never did it. It is a pretty difficult hike, especially because you always think it's not going to be that bad.

holli jo said...

Yikes! I only hiked it once, and it was really hard. You are awesome - keep up the shredding. Oh, and cute pictures!

hillari said...

I know, I only hiked it once too. But we didn't have any water! I think it is kind of nice when your bum hurts the next day too. Good job, and cool pics!

Jolynn said...

I have never hiked the Y.... :( Maybe we need to do it sometime before all of my children graduate and I never have the chance again. It looks pretty fun, actually. In all these years I don't know why we've never done it! Cute pictures Lexi Lou.