11 years ago
Monday, December 19, 2011
Last day of student teaching
I can't believe this day came, but it did. I had my last day of student teaching and my last day of college. It was a good day. My 3rd period class had a party for me during advisory. We had treats and pizza. And my students made me a card that they all signed.
These are some of my students. They were all begging me to stay because they don't like the real teacher.
And a picture of my favorite student, Alese. Is it bad to have favorite students? Well, I do. And I also have least favorite students. I just don't let my students know this.
Well I am officially done with college and will walk in April.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You must have been such a good teacher since they all loved you! How fun that they had a going away party for you, and yipee for you now that you are a BYU graduate!!!!
Yay for you! Although I think I would be a little sad that real life is now upon you...you can't just decide you don't feel like going to work like you can with school sometimes. Hope you get a job that you love soon!
Post a Comment