I got together with all my friends the morning I left Provo. We had my favorite food, french toast! It was super yummy.

I will miss Janae a lot. We were neighbors, played on all the intramural teams together, and went to the gym everyday to workout.

I'm so glad we all got together for breakfast before I left!
3 comments:
That was really nice to have a last get-together! You have lots of good friends up there. And I can't beweeve how skinny skinny skinny you are! My word.
i'm convinced that there's no better meal to share with friends than breakfast.
It is kind of sad that you had to leave all those good friends! You really were lucky to find so many good friends. I guess we need to make some french toast while you are here. I forgot how much you love it!
Post a Comment