The show was awesome. These are the Haynes sisters.
And totally worth the money. It helped me get in the Christmas spirit. This is Bob Wallace and Phil Davis.
Cristina, Kathryn, me, Janae, and Amanda. We all loved the show.
The show was awesome. These are the Haynes sisters.
And totally worth the money. It helped me get in the Christmas spirit. This is Bob Wallace and Phil Davis.
Cristina, Kathryn, me, Janae, and Amanda. We all loved the show.
3 comments:
I'm SO jealous! That looks like so much fun. It looks like a fun thing to do with roommates and friends. Someday I want to see White Christmas live.
Jinks, Cassidy - I'm so jealous. All the sissies and mom should see it live together!
Wouldn't that be super fun!!! Someday we'll do it! I had to be content to just watch in on DVD. :( I'm sure it was so much better live. You have all the fun lately!
Post a Comment