So yes, this is really late, but I am going to get caught up before Christmas. My mom and dad were able to come up this year for Halloween. So all our fun started on Friday. When I got done teaching, I went straight to Jake's work for the Halloween party they have.

I dressed up as a coach, Jake as a pumpkin, Josh as a Tron guy, and Charlie as batman. The boys were super cute in their costumes that Liz made.

The party was pretty awesome. All the offices had decorated with a theme and we walked through it all. I think the very first picture is Jake's office. There was tons of candy to fill your bags (or your pockets if you are me). Charlie was so funny and of all the candy, he would take one little tootsie roll. He definitely takes after Liz. I am embarrassed to say how much candy I ate and had in my pockets by the end. However, I hadn't really eaten lunch yet.

So a couple of the offices had a scary way and non scary way to go through. Liz forced me to go with her through the scary way, and we were screaming the whole time. Mom and dad went right after us and just saw us get scared by all the guys jumping out.

And then I was forced by Jake on another scary one, hence the scared face in the picture (just ignore my many chins).

Part of the walk through was outside.

We stopped at the mad tea party for some candy. This one was decorated super cute. I went up to the table to get a candy and some guy made me say "trick or treat."

We got wands in Harry Potter land. They came in useful to defeat a giant spider, and later to duel each other.

Just a funny picture of Liz and me. Notice she made me be the boy. After the walk through, we went and had free popcorn, cotton candy, frozen yogurt, and drinks. The boys ran around and we listened to a band before heading back to Jake's house. Shortly after we went to their ward Halloween party.

The next day we went to Gardner Village and walked around all the shops. I kept thinking it would be fun to have my own house and money so I could buy all the cute stuff.

It was decorated cute for Halloween.

And I got a teen mod shot taken at the bridge.

We carved lots of pumpkins.

I "helped Chuckles carve his pumpkin, which meant that I basically did the whole thing.

I thought our pumpkins turned out really good.

On the real Halloween I had to work, so I'm glad I got to do a bunch of fun stuff before. That way I still felt like I had a Halloween.
4 comments:
That was such a fun weekend. Jake's work party was the best! You are getting caught up on posts and I'm jealous. I should make you blog for me when you come home ha ha!
Your Halloween weekend looks like so much fun! That work party looks pretty cool. I like all the decorations. It's kind of lame that you had to work on Halloween, but I feel like Halloween night isn't much fun once you are past the age of trick or treating, anyways.
Jake's work party looks like the best party ever! My word! Wish we could go. Your pumpkins all look really cute too.
Those are some fun pictures! It sounds like you guys had a great time. That's so funny that Liz made you be the boy in that picture. :)
Post a Comment