I had such a good Thanksgiving this year. It started the day before with mom and me cleaning the house and baking rolls. The morning of Thanksgiving day, Hilli planned a cross fit workout for us. Then we started the rest of the cooking. We peeled tons of pomegranates, and had tons of pomegranate salad.

We had the Noto's over for dinner.

Megan, Ashley, and I sat at the little kid table, and shortly after had the table to ourselves. All of the food was super delish.

We went out and played with the kids after dinner. Sareny and I were teen mods of course.

We rode lots of scooter and played lots of tag.

That night we played a fun game Jake brought. Actually every night we played a game that Jake brought. The next day I think we went to the park. The kids watched a lot of TV, including Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Tom and Jerry.

And I read a book.

That night we had roasted hot dogs and had smores outside. We all bundled up in tons of blankets and watched Elf on a projector. I did all my laundry so I didn't want to get my clothes all smelly, so I borrowed this outfit from mom.

Everyone said I looked like Rocky Balboa, hence the boxing picture. Mom looking cute as we got the movie set up.

Dad getting the projector set up.

The kids were all playing in the yard.

Josh posed for a picture.

Sareny "helping" Charlie down the slide...

And Sareny showing off her cartwheel.

Saturday morning we made gingerbread houses before Jake and Liz took off. I was sitting by Finley, and every time she added a new piece of candy to her house she would say to me, "Wook it!!" It was pretty cute of her.
I think they all turned out super cute. Jake and Liz left before we remembered to take a picture of all the houses.

That night we decorated the Christmas tree. Finley was especially cute. Every ornament she got out she would say, "Wook it!"

And she put all the ornaments in the same spot on the tree. there were multiple branches that had more than 1 ornament. One time I moved an ornament from a branch that had 2, and Fin must have noticed because she put another one in the same spot.

I think we all had a great time.
3 comments:
Si, we had a super lot of fun! I'm glad we all got to be there, although we missed those that didn't get to. You didn't mention our last evening's activity...and the picture I made that lady take of us. haha. And you and mom making comments all during the movie!
Wah. That looks super fun! I'm sad we can't ever be there for holiday festivities! The outdoor movie sounds totally cool. All the gingerbread houses are super cute...wish we could have been there!
Love your post Doozie. You got some cute pictures of the festivities. We did have such a fun time. I loved how Fin was so cute decorating the tree and saying Wook It! every time she pulled an ornament out. She was so excited. And there were about 20 ornaments on the one branch that was in front of her when she stood on the stool! The kiddies were all so cute, and we had a great time. And yes, we did miss the Larsens and Ronquillos. Wah,
Post a Comment