Tuesday, November 29, 2011

BYU

Since this is my last semester at BYU (crazy to think I am done with college in 2 weeks), I decided I needed to check off some things I wanted to do on campus. The paths south of campus were recently redone, so I wanted to go walk them.
Amanda and Kathryn came with me. The paths were nice, but I'm sure they would be cooler with the waterfalls turned on.
Then we headed to the Widtsoe to see the fish. They are going to tear down this building soon, so I was glad to finally see the fish.
The fish weren't that cool, lots of boring trout like fish, and there are only 4 or 5 tanks. I swear there was a dead fish in one of the tanks. But it was still fun see them.
Also, happy birthday to my sister C.

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

I'm glad you're getting your last memories of BYU before you leave. Someday you really will look back very fondly at your time there. Especially your freshman year (ha ha!)I personally will never look back fondly at that year! The daily tearful phone calls almost did me in. But I'm so proud of you now that you are almost finished!!!

cassidy said...

I can't believe you're so close to being done with college! Kind of sad to end one part of your life, but you will be making lots of new memories soon! That's fun that you're checking off things to do at BYU before you leave! I hope you get to do a few more.

Oh and thanks for the bday shout out!

christensen said...

Did Amanda dye her hair? It looks awesome!! Congrats on graduating!!! Grad school anyone?? ha jk

holli jo said...

I can't believe you're finally done! Remember how you hated your first year? So many memories...I'm proud of you for finishing! And I can't wait to see what happens next.