Chuckles had a birthday, and I had Grammy Jo and Bampa's present for him from them. So it was a little late, but I think he still liked it.

He got this sweet tractor. Perhaps if I was Truman I would know which kind of tractor.

Two cute boys with their favorite tia!

After the boys went to bed, we started playing a game. But Josh decided to come out, so we let him stay up with us.

I think this game was called Dominion. There were different regions on a map that you would try to take control of by having the most people (colored blocks) there. Liz and I had an on going battle trying to take over a region called Granada, hence the picture. Also note Joshie's face in the picture, quite funny.

Liz and the fought over Granada.

In the end Liz controlled it, but I beat her in overall points so I consider it a success. Actually, beating Liz in anything is a success... sorry Lizzie, but we are both just so competitive :) I think we all had a fun night in Lehi.
5 comments:
Who's Chuckles? I've never heard him called that before, but it is kind of cute. And I can't believe any game playing could occur with Joshie out of bed. Weird. But I have a game called Dominion, and it doesn't look anything like that one.
hilli, i lied. i think the game is called el grande maybe.
Fun! Charyles looks super cute. That game looks too much like Settlers to me...I don't really love games. But that's pretty cool you beat Liz. It's always my goal to beat Liz, just cause she always wins, and I never do. Also, did you braid your own fish braid?
Ha ha. I don't love games either. But it looks like you guys had fun.
Well I only love certain games. And they have to be easy and not too complicated. But it looks like a super fun night. I'm glad Chuckles finally got his birthday presents from Grammy Jo and Bampa. But he probably thought they were from you.
Post a Comment