Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Intramurals

Since this is my last semester at BYU, I have been doing lots of intramural sports. This summer I was on a softball team and a girls flag football team. So far this semester I was on a girls volleyball team and did a doubles tennis tournament. I am on a co-ed basketball team and co-ed volleyball team right now. It has been a lot of fun!
My girls volleyball team did alright, but not as good as last year. We had fun anyways though. In the pictures we are missing Cydney Solomon (now Witter) who I played with in high school. Also, in the picture above, you can see the bruise on my left leg from getting kicked by a guy in a basketball game. I now have a hematoma in my leg and have to have ultrasound and massage done to try to get it to heal. And massaging a bruise/hematoma really hurts.
Ali, me, Janae, Remi, and Vanessa.

5 comments:

christensen said...

AH! Lex I'm so freakin excited you did doubles tennis!!! How did you do?? (I know it was probably a long time ago) My hands a paralyzed!

Jolynn said...

I am still mad at that over zealous dude (I wanna say creep, but maybe that's a little harsh) who kicked you that dang hard. And then didn't even stop to help you. I'm glad you are so involved and having a good time though. All too soon it will be over!

cassidy said...

Wow, I didn't know you did that many intramural sports this year! You are such a good example to your P.E. students! It will be sad when you can't do intramurals anymore, but you can join community leagues. I did a volleyball one in Overton once and it was fun.

holli jo said...

How fun you did all those sports this year! And I hope your leg is feeling better. :(

hillari said...

Looks like tons of fun! I can't imagine how you have time to do all of that though! But good job.