I had my last first day of school (college) this semester. But when I get a job, I will have many more first days. We had a student teaching meeting and had to dress up, otherwise I wear p.e. clothes everyday to school.

For the most part I like student teaching. Some days I come home and love it, others I come home and I hate it. But I heard from a friend that is kind of how it goes as a teacher. I think I mostly like it though. There are a couple of students that are extremely hard to deal with in one of my classes. But my other students are really fun. They call me coach or coach K. I just wish it was my own class and I didn't have a teacher watching me teach every lesson. But I am half way done with student teaching, then I will be on a plane to Hawaii.
3 comments:
You look super cute! I can't believe it was your last first day of school though! Wow. Unless you decide to get a masters degree.
Last first day of school! Crazy. You looked supe cute. I'm jealous that you get to wear p.e. clothes every day...they're so comfy!!
I can't wait to see you at Christmas!
I'm so excited for you to be done! And not just because it will save me some money every month. I can't believe you're "all growed up" and soon will be a teacher like your Dad! I'm really glad you like what you are doing. I feel like you are so passionate about being healthy and active it can't help but show in your teaching. You're gonna be a great teacher.
Post a Comment