Thursday, May 5, 2011

One less lonely girl.

I celebrated my 22nd birthday this April with a Justin Bieber party! Amanda Elsie and I walk to class together every morning and we saw Levi at the stop sign.
And I wore this ridiculous hat to stats class. But I didn't wear it the whole time, just long enough to take this picture with Nelson. He wore purple for my party and almost has Bieber hair!
Elsie and I had a lunch date at the Cougareat. And Cameron bought me a huge drink from Sonic that took a couple hours to finish. Amanda made me this awesome Justin Bieber cake.
Dallas forgot to wear his Justin Beiber outfit, but apparently he has one.
Cameron loves my birthday! So my home teachers are pretty cool, they bought JB plates, and a JB table cloth, and my "all hail the birthday princess" hat!
We played a big game of Uno and listened to some Biebs.
The Ali's brought a Justin Bieber doll.
I barely blew out all of my candles, and I might have accidentally spit on my cake too.
I love these girls!
We ended the night with a dance party with my neighbors and presents!

3 comments:

hillari said...

cool party, and a funny post! I couldnt' help laughing at some of it, like listening to some Biebs. haha.

Jolynn said...

It looks like a totally fun party. I don't think I have ever heard a Biebs song, so you'll have to bring a cd home sometime so I can hear the little twerp. I'm glad you have such great friends and that your b-day was fun.

cassidy said...

I'm getting so old. I don't really know anything about the Biebs. But it sounds like your friends are super cool to throw you such a fun party. And you also have some nice guy friends who are willing to go along with all the Biebs-ness!