Amanda turned really old this year on her birthday, so we celebrated by getting her a foam roll!
And making her a Tangled cake (looks like a 7 year old made it, but really it was me). Amanda loved it though so thats all that matters.I went to a basketball game with Dallas and Missy. We were part of this flash mob. It was a good thing we were closer to the top since none of us knew it.

Elsie was in the BYU luau this year so we went to watch her. She did great and it made me want to visit Hawaii again.
4 comments:
super fun times! did you mean you didn't know you were part of the flash mob, or you didn't know the dance? And if the second, how did everybody else learn the dance, and not you guys?
Doozer! You're funny. Hey...did you drop ballet or what? I haven't heard a word. If you did, you're in big trouble.
James and I are curious about flash mob details as well...
Sounds like you've been up to some fun stuff! I can't believe those boys went to a Justin Bieber movie with you guys...they must be really nice. And you should totally come to Hawaii again!
Well I didn't know what the heck a flash mob was, so I had to go back to your blog and check it out. It looked pretty cool, actually. So you guys didn't know what you were doing or what?
Post a Comment