Monday, April 11, 2011

Hearts

These pictures are from Valentine's Day... which was a long time ago.
We celebrated with some sugar cookie decorating.
I made this cookie for Amanda.
That night we went with Cameron and Dallas to see Gnomeo and Juliet. We were the only people in the entire theater. And it was a really big theater. It was great!
Cameron was especially excited.
Also I passed my Praxis exam! Its the test I had to take to be a teacher. And its my birthday in 2 days! And Pat's run is in 5 days!

4 comments:

hillari said...

Cute cookies! I can't believe you guys were the only people in the theater! weird, especially considering the title of the movie and valentines day. Cant wait to see you soon!

Cameron said...

GO GNOMEO & JULIET!!! Best Movie Ever! And then your birthday is coming up! You should maybe mention that more often!

Jolynn said...

I hope that was my sugar cookie recipe you used. You know it's the best! So regardless of what Cameron said, I'm thinking Gnomeo & Juliet was a bust, right?

cassidy said...

That's so weird about being the only ones in the theater. Did you do a bunch of weird stuff just because you could since no one else was around?

The cookies look cute and yummy, btw.