I did a little babysitting for Jake and Liz awhile ago and got to play with my favorite boys. Josh and Charlie are so cute and funny.

I told Charlie to smile and this is what he did.

We had lots of fun playing dominos and watching
Revenge of Kitty Galore (Joshie's choice).

Josh asked me how to spell Charlie so he could write it with dominos. Josh also came out of his room after I put him to bed to tell me that "people brush their teeth at night, and people brush their teeth before they go to bed, and I didn't brush his teeth." So I brushed his teeth so he could go to bed.

I might have crashed on the couch after both boys were sleeping till Jake and Liz got home.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! But you forgot who your real favorite boy is. Come on now!
No, I think you really forgot who your real fave boy is, and you know it! How could it not be Igits? Or possibly some Beiberlicious boy at the BY?
Anyway, you're a good tia. Looks like fun. My kids totally want to see that movie.
Those two are pretty cute! I like how Josh wrote Charlie in dominoes. Pretty smart. And old Charlie's silly grin! It made us laugh. Have Josh recite the Pledge of Allegiance (don't think I spelled that right, but I don't have time to look it up)for you. It's really cute.
But Tia Lexie's FAVE boy is Truman, we all know.
But Joshy and Charlie are super cute. Charlie's smile is so funny! It kind of reminds me of Tru's old face. How silly. Joshy is so smart to be writing letters and everything. Looks like a fun night.
Post a Comment