Thursday, May 26, 2011

Babysitting

I babysat these two boys last month.
Josh wanted to play school, then decided we needed school pictures. I went to take his picture and he busted out this super girly pose. I didn't say anything since I didn't want to make him feel bad, but later when I showed him the picture he said, "that is my girl picture." It was pretty funny.
Charlie bucket was pretty cute too, with a bucket on his head.

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

Those boys are so cute with their "girly pose" and "Charlie Bucket." I need to see them soon!

cassidy said...

How does Joshy know about things like "girly poses"??? Ha ha. He is so funny. I miss those boys. Charlie Bucket is so cute. I can't believe how blond his hair is! You're a fun Tia!

hillari said...

Charlie Bucket--haha! Looks like a fun babysitting night. Wish you could babysit my kids!

Liz said...

Thanks for babysitting Dooz - you're the best! Too bad you're going to Disneyland when I need you. :(