I met up with Holly after graduation to catch up a bit. I am so happy for her graduating. One day soon it will be me wearing that cap and gown!

We had cleaning checks and move outs the day before Easter. So after Elsie and I finished cleaning we dyed some eggs.

I made a purple Justin Bieber egg, it was my favorite.

We decided to do one last thing before Emily moved out officially so we saw the movie Hop. It was kind of cheesy, but we all liked it. And James Marsden is a hottie.

Then Easter bunny came to our house and hid eggs for us to find the next morning!
2 comments:
I say that Bieber egg is more blue than purple. It looks like you had some fun coloring eggs, and I can't believe the easter bunny found you guys in your apartment! That is amazing.
I thought it was blue too. I belieber that you are doing lots of fun things with your roommates and friends! That looks like lots of fun. I also can't belieber you will be gradiating soon!
Post a Comment