Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dance party!

I love dance parties! The first weekend after school started an apartment in my ward put on a dance. This was after BYU beat Oklahoma so everyone was really excited. The guys that did the dance went all out. They had black lights, glow bracelets, and highlighters to write on people with. We got creative with the highlighters. I drew a necklace on Lexie, she drew lip liner on me, and we drew eye shadow on our friends Brooklyn. Oh and Michael wrote freak on my forehead but no one really knew what it said. It was basically awesome. So ignore my shiny face, it was hot in the lounge.
Lexie and Michael.
Some of my friends at the dance.

4 comments:

holli jo said...

Wow, you are always doing fun stuff! Sounds like you guys had a good time.

cassidy said...

The dance party sounds fun. My friends and I used to find out about random dance parties and go to them. But this one sounds like more thought was put into it. The black lights and glow bracelets and highlighters sound really cool!

Jolynn said...

That sounds like a blast! But weren't you worried that the highlighter wouldn't come off later? I guess it must have though. We never did cool things like that when we were in college.........

hillari said...

Si, super fun! The highlighter idea is really cool. I always hated dances though...