Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Seth had a birthday

So I think this is my last post about summer. Seth's birthday was on the 25th. So we had a little party. We were going to go to seven peaks but decided to just swim in our swimming pool and go to seven peaks on Saturday. After swimming we got ready to eat dinner at Los Hermanos. Its an inside joke we have to close one eye.
Emily came with us to dinner.
Of course Michael and Seth had to play a game of donkey kong on the super nintendo.

Lexie bought an ice cream cake from Cold Stone so when we got back we sang happy birthday. Here is Seth blowing out the matches since we didn't have any candles.
And here is a picture from seven peaks on Saturday. Michael and Andrew aren't in the picture but they came too. And we saw some other boys from Seth's ward there. I had fun at seven peaks but it was really cold because we went for the last two hours.

3 comments:

cassidy said...

Fun! Los Hermanos...yum. Seven Peaks sounds fun, even though it was cold.

Jolynn said...

How was that Cold Stone cake? That sounds really yummy. I do love Los Hermanos also. So it sounds like a great birthday, and fun for all. Except for Seven Peaks; if it was cold you know I would never like that. Glad you had fun with your friends!

hillari said...

Wow, at least your doing all your catch-up posts. I keep not blogging. :( Although I finally did one today. I wish I could copy and paste your buildabear post onto my page.
Anyway, fun times. I love seven peaks! plus also, they have wet'n' wild here now.