11 years ago
Thursday, September 24, 2009
A little camping
I am still blogging about summer even though I have been in school for 4 weeks and I taught my first p.e. lesson at an elementary today. It went well. So back to summer... we went on a quick camping trip near Salem on a Friday night. It was just me, Lexie, and Seth so you can imagine how fun it was. Obviously I was there to be the chaperone. But it really was kind of fun. We got there and set up camp and cooked some tin foil dinners. The next morning we walked down to the lake to look around. Then we went back to Provo and ate delicious french toast at Kneaders. Seth slept in the hammock behind us in the picture below.
Lexie and I slept in the tent you can kind of see in this picture.
Eating the tin foil dinner I made.
The cookies look like smiles right...
And our camp fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Camping looks fun, even though you had to be the chaperone for the night! Tinfoil dinners while camping are so yum. Fun summer stuff. I can't wait to hear about teaching PE!!
It looks pretty fun. I haven't been camping in forever. I hope you were a good chaperone! I love tin foil dinners, ewspecially when camping.
Post a Comment