11 years ago
Friday, September 4, 2009
A new baby.
A couple of days after baby Charlie was born mom and dad came up to Provo to visit. We played with Joshie and held Charlie. We even did a little shopping. Charlie is so very cute and little. Josh likes Spiderman, being different animals, and being Buzz Lightyear. I just love these two little boys.
Charlie slept most of the time.
Me and my newest nephew... at least for now.
Bampa read books to Josh.
Then while Liz and Charlie hung out at home the rest of us went to Thanksgiving Point. They were having two buck Tuesday so we went to the Museum of Ancient Life. The guy back there was digging for some dinosaur bones.
Josh pretended to be Buzz in the dark spaceship room. Then we found lots of dinosaur bones.
Standing under a very large dinasour's bum.
I went in the cave with Josh.
Josh played in the room that smelled strongly of chlorine.
Me and my favorite big brother.
I had fun hanging out with the fam. I can't wait to go see those boys again! The Keel's in front of their new house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That baby is so very cute!! Looks like a fun time. Also, how come you're so cute? And skinny, skinny, skinny.
Charlie is so cute and tiny! I wish I could meet him. I like all your pics. Joshie is so cute too. I like that he pretends to be Buzz Lightyear! Oh and I hadn't seen Jake and Liz's house yet - it's so cute!
I'm glad you finally did this post. I wanted to, but since you had all the pictures, I couldn't! We had a great time visiting you and Jake, Liz and the boys. We fell in love with little Charlie, and Joshie was so cute and fun. He totally reminds me of Jake at that age. Not necessarily in looks, but in the way he runs around and loves Buzz Lightyear and all that.
Thanks for sharing the piccies! Charlie is cute, and so are you.
Post a Comment