11 years ago
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Ice blocks and plastic
We went ice blocking for the last fhe of the summer. We went to rock canyon park and had lots of fun. This is Lexie, me, and our new roommate Emily before we left.
This is our friend Madison.
We made a train with a bunch of people and went down on our stomachs.
A group of UVU students came by and talked with us. We let them go ice blocking down the hill a couple of time. Then they told us they were going to have a slip n slide and that we could come try it out. Only a couple of us went. It was really fun but the ending was a little rough. The slide ended but you would keep going on the grass. Lexie and I had to hold hands but she was going slower than me so she went down backwards. Then they let us have a popsicle.


Since we were all wet and dirty with grass we rode back home in the back of the truck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks like lots of fun! Awesome slip n slide!
That looks so fun! But a slip and slide at Rock Canyon Park would be scary! What a fun FHE.
One time I got invited by a group of kids to try out their slip n' slide at Rock Canyon Park. About 1/3 of the way down my foot went through a hole in the plastic, and I went down the whole hill ripping their slide in half with my leg the whole way. The party ended abruptly right then and there. I'm glad you had a better experience than I did.
That totally looks like a blast. But I would probably be too scared to do it. Good thing your Dad wasn't there to crack a rib or something on that slip n' slide. And you know he would do it!
Post a Comment