and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy. As all of you know, we went to Disneyland. It was awesome of course. We had five day passes, so this post is going to be long. I drove home Saturday the 25 and we drove to California on Sunday after church. We went to Disneyland for a few hours that night. Here we are in line on Monday morning.

The lines in the morning were excellent. On this morning we ran to Indiana Jones and were second in line... some kid beat us there. We were on the first row in the first car. Then we walked onto Splash twice in a row and had our own log! I had dad hold my purse since he would not get as wet sitting in the back. Well when we got off the ride he left my purse sitting there so the guy working yelled after dad "Sir, your purse!" We joked about it the rest of the trip.

The first picture.

The teen mod picture. Notice dad even got in on the teen mod action!

Waiting in line for Space. Mom went on this ride every time we went. I'm so proud of her. While on the subject of Space. One time mom and I stayed late while dad went back to sleep. We were in the very front and the people behind us were super annoying. Like super annoying and they planned out their picture. So I leaned over to mom and said lets put are arms up as high as we can for the picture. We did. We totally covered them. Kind of mean but we couldn't stop laughing.


Waiting for tower of terror. Dad is hilarious on this ride. You should go with him sometime.

The scary lady at the end of this ride tried to talk to me. You know that one monster lady. I was too scared to tell her where I was from.

Every single day we would go to Disneyland right when it opened at 8. Then we would hurry over to California Adventure to get in line when it opened so we could run to the toy story ride. Seriously the only time you can go on that ride is right when the park opens or else the line is too long. But it is really fun so you have to go on it. And I think I beat mom and dad every time but once on this ride. Twice my score was on the leader board because we were the first people in line!

I am really a construction worker at Disneyland.

Tuesday was our magic morning. We totally hit up all of fantasy land except for storybook land canal boats and Pinocchio (it was closed). This night we all stayed till midnight too.

Mom sat here on Mr. Toad's instead of getting off till dad and I told her to get off the ride. It was really funny at the time and I think you just had to be there.

Dad would only go on the tea cups if we didn't spin. But I made it spin just a little.

We even went on Dumbo!

I tried to pull the sword out of the stone.

Mom didn't really get 0 for her score. But one time she thought she got 315,000, it was really 31,500.

We ate monte cristo sandwiches at the Blue Bayou! It was delicious.

Oh did I mention I broke my sunglasses waiting in line Monday morning and had to buy some new ones. They are red Minnie Mouse ones.

Me and dad and sort of Hilli... she was on the phone at least.

We're walking right down the middle of main street USA!

Minnie Mouse was dressed in some Hawaii type garb.

Snow White was the only princess I saw not during a parade.

This may be one of the greatest moments of the whole trip. I got to be in the High School Musical 3 parade. Its just too bad the real Troy Bolton wasn't there. They announced my name and I got to dance around. I loved it!

And then I received a star dazzle award. I wore it the rest of the day.

We went to the Tiki Room.

And to Tarzan's tree house where mom got scared by the cheetah.

I was the official fast pass go getter this trip. One time we went back to Disneyland just so I could go get a fast pass for Splash. Quite possibly the farthest fast pass machine from the entrance. We had to go on it at night so we didn't want to get really wet. So we wore the ponchos. And we looked really cool. Mom laughed the
whole ride thinking about how she would look in the picture with her face covered up.

Thursday was our last day. I think we were all pretty worn out by this point.

I had to take my picture by the A.

Right when we got seated on Indiana Jones the ride broke down. I was so glad we got to sit down. We talked with the workers and took pictures. They told us where the hidden Mickeys are but we only saw one. Then the ride broke down again when we were almost to the end so we got to stay and ride it again! The picture on my camera was a little blurry so I stole this one from the parents. But in my picture one of the workers jumped in.

After getting off of Splash we saw br'er bear and br'er fox, at least I think that is what they are named. Then we headed back home to Nevada. Another post about that weekend coming soon. Thanks mom and dad for taking me to Disneyland again! I had so much fun.
3 comments:
So many fun pictures! Now I have "walking right down the middle of Main Street USA" stuck in my head. It sounds like you guys had lots of fun and lots of inside jokes! I can't believe you and Mom blocked those peeps' pose! Haha, rude. I like that Dad is pointing out how stu you and Mom look in your ponchos on that Splash picture! And congrats on your Star Dazzle Award!
I know, that seriously sounds like an awesome trip! Dad's always forgetting his purse, good think the workers noticed. It seriously makes me laugh out loud!! Sharpay Evans is probably out to get you now for stealing her star dazzle award. I want to go without them kids sometime! And you could be the official fast-pass getter for us too! We would sit and drink a frozen yemonade while you dash off to Splash.
We did have a really fun time, didn't we? And you were very good to go get the fast passes. But I did buy you every treat Disneyland has! I still think about that splash ride with the panchos and almost get the giggles again. If you were hunched in that poncho like I was, thinking about how stu the picture was going to look, you would laugh too!
Post a Comment