Sunday, August 16, 2009

I built a bear

And so did Hillari, Sareny, and Isaac. Everyone else was there for support and picture taking and to help the little kids. The Fallstrom's gave me a $50 gift card to build a bear for my birthday and the deal being we all go together. We were lucky enough to get a sweet deal on a bear, an outfit, and shoes for 30 bucks. Trying to decide what bear to get was hard. And of course Sareny went right for the pink or sparkly bear or even the unicorn. She decided on the sparkly Hannah Montana bear.
After I picked my bear I stood on the paw to fill it with stuffing.
Then I put in the heart. And there was this whole little thing you had to do with the heart first. Like rub it on your cheeck and belly and jump 3 times to jump start the heart.
Next stop was the bath station.
It was so hard to pick out which clothes you wanted or which underwear to put on your bear. And then which accessories. It had to be just right.
After getting your bear just how you want it, you have to name it. My bear is named Primrose Hannah Montana, but now I wish I would have just dropped the Primrose. But its official on the birth certificate so no changing it now.
Here we are with our bears. Hillari and Mitchie, Me and Prim, Isaac and Bruce Wayne, and Sareny and Selena Gomez. It was lots of fun and I think everyone should go. Afterwards we went to Marcaroni Grill for HIllari's late birthday dinner.

5 comments:

hillari said...

That was so much fun! I do love my bear, even with her thunder thighs. When I was reading it, I though you were going to say you wished you had dropped the Hannah Montana part! I am shocked--I love Prim! Anyway, that was a fun birthday.

cassidy said...

Cute pics! I never knew there was such a process to building a bear! And I agree with Hilli...I thought you were going to say you regreted the Hannah Montana part of the name. I like Primrose better. It looks like lots of fun!

John R. said...

Is Keith taking the pictures? Smart man. ;)

Jolynn said...

Actually, Grammy Jo was taking the pics. Keith was even smarter and took Finley off somewhere. I had fun helping Sareny and Isaac build theirs. It was a really fun day. And Lexie Lou, we all like Prim the best, it sounds like. I secretly wish I would have made one!

holli jo said...

Looks so fun! Maybe I secretly wish I could make one, too. Mom, you and I will have to take a trip to Build a Bear. Ha ha ha! You could make Gabriella and I could make Sharpay.