11 years ago
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Bowling
A few weeks before summer officially ended a group of us from my ward went bowling at the wilk. When we got to our lane the little computer thing was broken, so we had to write down our names on a paper so the worker guy could put it on the screen. Since I kind of put this whole thing together I had to write all the names. Of course I made everyone be a High School Musial character!! I was Sharpay. I started out with a strike but it all went down hill from there. I don't even remember my score because it was so bad. This is Katherine, me, and Emiley making HSM with our hands.
Katherine used to be my neighbor but she moved to the first floor at the beginning of the semester.
Some of the people that went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun! You are so silly with the HSM. :)I'm glad you had fun.
Cool. I like the HSM hands! very silly. Anyway, looks like you had fun!
Well I thought the HSM thing was a bit of a stretch.....I would never have known what the heck you were doing if you hadn't said! But is looks like you had lots of fun, which is what it's all about, right?
That looks fun, even though I hate bowling. But I'm glad you got to do something fun before everyone gets all busy and stressed from classes! I like the HSM fingies, too! By the way, this is Cass and I'm too lazy to log out of Mom's account.
Post a Comment