11 years ago
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Are you ready
for some football. So BYU football is well on its way. We have had 3 home games so far. Some went better than others. But we still have fun going. I know Terrence Brown. He is in my major and he is an offensive lineman on the team. Cool huh? These first pictures are from the first home game against Florida. As many of you know, this game didn't end well. Which was kind of disappointing because we had second row seats. But I'm just glad I didn't go all out with the face paint. This is Michael and Tyler.
Me and Lexie. We just had our hair cut before we painted our faces, but you cant really tell I cut mine.

This is how we all felt by the second half...
The only good thing that came of this game (and is it really that good) is our cheerleaders won a competition against Florida's cheerleaders. At least someone won something. After the game we all pigged out on treats to deal with our disappointment. Next was Colorado State. This game was super hot. I had to get a frozen lemonade. And here is the only picture... and its not even that good of a picture.
Then we played Utah State. The game started at 7 pm and it was cold. I expected BYU to score a lot more than they did, but we did win. This is Tyler, Brooklyn, Michael, and Seth.
The people behind us thought they were funny getting in our pictures.

The next game against TCU is on Saturday and I will be there cheering for the cougs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so fun that you and your friends go to all the football games! I was kind of hit and miss with the games, and I ended up wishing I would have gone to more of them. You guys look super spirited (and cute - I like your sunglasses)! Go Cougs! Or as Jake would say in a squeaky cheerleader voice, "Go CouGARS!"
Your title totally made me think of Josh. Looks like lots of fun, but I expect to see some more spirit out of you this time--maybe some full facial painting?? haha.
I think it's great that you are a total Coug fan! It looks like so much fun! I remember going to cheer for the Thunderbirds when Dad was playing and that was super fun too. But I never painted my face. I should have!
Post a Comment