11 years ago
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Home means Nevada!
I love going home to Nevada. It means warm weather and hanging out with my mom and dad. On Friday the 16th I left for home right after work. I got home just in time to drive to Boulder City for the volleyball and football games. Unfortunately the volleyball team lost but I got to see Ashley Noto play. And the football team totally dominated! I'm so proud of my dad. Here we are after the game. Notice all the Moapa Valley spirit! Mom and I switched purses so we matched better.
The next morning we went out on a ranger ride to red rock. We stopped on top of a big hill on the way to look at the valley.
Mom and I wore these awesome click goggle things. We look cool!
It was really pretty with all of the red rocks.


When we got back we made bread and cinnamon rolls. Lets just say they had some slight problems but were still delicious. Then I helped mom work on a video while dad went on another ranger ride with friends. We went to the store then watched Monster in Law and ate cinnamon rolls. Note I was doing laundry throughout the whole day. I went to church and then came back to Provo on Sunday. And today I wish I was back in Nevada... it snowed. But at least it didn't stick to the ground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We do look cool in our clicks! Our weekend was so fun, but also too short! We always plan more stuff than we have time for! We love having you come home to visit us!
P.S. You look really cute in that first picture. I love you in that yellow shirt. Glad we changed purses too. Looked much better.
See, you guys both look totally cute in the fist picture. Clever idea to change purses. haha. I haven't had "lotsa times" on the Ranger...it is fun. We need to see you!
I love your clicks! And your yellow shirt is way cute. I want one. It sounds like you had a fun weekend, even though your bread and cinnamon rolls were flat. And don't you love doing laundry for free? I'm jealous.
Post a Comment