11 years ago
Friday, October 30, 2009
My Grandma
My Grandma had a birthday party! She is 80, but she doesn't seem 80 to me. It was a fun time with family. We ate good food, watched an awesome video, and listened to memories told by the kids (Mom and her sibs). We sang happy birthday and ate ice cream cake. I played with Josh and Charlie too. I left at the end to go back to Provo for the football game. The game was cold and we lost. But did anyone really think we would win? I love my Joshie!
Dad with Charlie.
Grandma opening her new T.V.
Grandpa played his harmonica. It made me want to start practicing again. I want to be as good as him someday.
Me and my Dad.

My mom.
We are so cool!
The grandparents.
Me and Lizzie.
The Quarnberg's.
Josh had to buckle Wicket into Charlie's car seat.
And finally me and Charlie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I really wish we could have been there. Looks like a really fun time. Those cute kids! Does Joshie just love Wicket? How silly.
I love all your pictures! Those yiddle boys are so cute! I love Joshie's cheesy smile. And Charlie is so cute - especially now that he is bigger. It looks like fun, I wish we could have been there too.
That was a fun day. And Gram Gram doesn't seem 80 to me either. You got some cute pics of everyone. Those two little kiddos are so adorable. (you and Jake, I mean! HEHEHE)I agree with Sass that Joshie's cheesy smile is so darn cute.
I wish we could have been there, too. Looks like you had lots of fun. Thanks for sharing pics.
Post a Comment