11 years ago
Friday, August 26, 2011
Party on the top of the world
I can't believe summer is over and I only hiked the Y once. Last summer I hiked it almost every week.
On the way up I found a huge dandelion and decided to make a wish... but it took 3 blows to get all the little fluffy things off.
We finally made it to the top.
As always, it was an awesome view of the valley.
We all had a great time hiking. And I will miss my best girls.
Also, my bum was so sore the next day for ballet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have never hiked the Y in all these years of having students there! I still want to. Maybe we can in October when we come. It looks like you guys had fun. I love your pictures! And it DOES look like such a gorgeous view.
I loved that last picture of you guys, totally awesome! Miss you girlfriend!
The last picture is totally cute! What a fun thing to do with your friends. Can you believe your time at "the Y" is coming to an end???
Post a Comment