My last night at Park Plaza was a great one. I moved this fall to a new apartment.

We invited the neighbors over for a sleep over. We got frozen yogurt and rented Step Up 3.

We stayed up way too late watching the movie and talking.

Our set up was pretty sweet. We moved all of our mattresses into the living room. It was a party. The next morning we all woke up early so we could clean and check out.

So long Plark Plaza.
3 comments:
You guys are so creative. That looks totally fun. I'm thinking my college days were pretty lame compared to the fun stuff you've been doing. I hope you love your new place!
That does look totally fun. My college days were totally lame compared to all the fun stuff Doozie does! I'm glad you had a fun last night at your apartment.
Did I know you moved? Where did you go?
And I love sleepovers! Mom and Cass are right - you're always doing fun stuff.
Post a Comment