Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cove Fort

The Keel reunion was at Cove Fort this year. It was kind of fun to see everyone, and tour the Fort. This picture is rather embarrassing, but we were doing a teen mod pose like Sareny.
We went to the barn, and dad said Tru was wondering where all the animals were.
I love this boy. You cant see it in the picture, but his shirt has President Truman on it.
We also got to watched the Joseph Smith movie. We had a delish lunch and then lounged around and talked. I think I had to follow Truman for a good half hour while he pushed around a pink stroller that he called a car.
I'm so glad Cassidy and Tru were down so I wouldn't be the only kid from our family there. It was more fun with her there.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

The reun actually was quite fun at Cove Fort. I'm so glad you and Cass and Tru got to be there this year. And you were a very good tia to chase Tru around quite a bit so Cass could relax a little.

cassidy said...

I agree, the reunion was fun! I wish I could have seen the rest of the Joseph Smith movie, though. And, si, Doozie was a super nice tia to chase Tru all around! He never stops. Thanks, Lex.

hillari said...

It does sound kind of fun. But good thing you mentioned it was a fam reun, because you never would have guessed from your photos! You only took pictures of our family, haha.