Since Cassidy and Truman were here visiting, we decided to make a trip to Disneyland. It was a bit tricky finding a time to visit the happiest place on Earth since I am taking spring and summer classes, but we managed to do it. And it was quite happy, minus people being sick and the whole bed situation.

Splash was our very first ride, then I rode it again with Cassidy and Dad because of the baby switch pass things. So basically I rode every ride twice in a row almost every single time. It was great... thanks Truman!

Everyone was lame on Haunted Mansion and didn't scream in the elevator when you are supposed to... and this happened every time.

Hold onto your hats and glasses...

Tru loved running around everywhere we went. So we climbed around in the Monsters Inc. car.

And then Sully came to say hi, and we were one of the first people in line to see him. Truman gave him high five.

We went to Toontown to meet Mickey. Tru loved it, and so did I. While there we got in line to take Tru on Gadget's Gocoaster, but the ride broke down, so we got a free fast pass for any ride in the park to make up for it.

The next day I was in charge of racing to Star Tours to get fast passes for everyone. There was a line when I got there and the passes sold out probably before noon. But we did get to go on the new Star Tours, and it was pretty cool. It had really good 3D graphics and the story changes every time. Sisters in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle.

I was going to make a wish in Snow White's well, but we had to run to meet up with mom before I got to.

Mom doesn't like Space Mountain, which is unfortunate. But check out those teen mods... and dad.

And check out teen mod dad haha.
They are redoing the entrance to California Adventure, so we got a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge before it is gone.
I never got to ride the grizzly rapids (I never remember the name, only woof mountain), but did get a picture of it.

My friends Madison and Levi were at Disneyland the same day, so I met up with them for a bit. It was so fun to see them and go on some rides.

I used to hate Small World, but I have grown to like it. We watched the super cute Soundsational parade right in front of Small World. I think Truman liked seeing all his favorite characters.

We got to Disneyland late the last day because we forgot to find out what time the park opened... so don't judge me for not bringing honor this day. Mom just had to hide in Cass's jacket so she wouldn't get wet on Splash.

We spent the morning in Fantasy Land. Cassidy, Tru, and I rode Dumbo together.

Then we rode the carousel. I wanted Tru to ride jingles, but some other little girl got to him first.

I think it was a good thing there were so many of us to take turns holding Truman in line. He was crazy sometimes.

But is such a cutie.

I still wish I could play "peoples" with Cass and all the little houses on Storybook Land Canal Boats.

We barely fit in this tea cup. There was no leg room. And I almost went by myself because no one wanted to spin.

In the afternoon Cass, Tru, and Mom went back for a nap at the hotel. And I think Dad took a nap on a park bench. So I was left on my own and had a great time. I looked at some shops, went on Tiki Room and Jungle Cruise before heading to DCA. I rode a few rides over there, and then met back up with mom and dad. Getting ready to fight the Evil Emperor Zurg.

Tru did quite well with 100 points. I'm not sure if he actually hit something or if I did when I was trying to show him how to shoot the gun.

Can't wait to go back to the happiest place on Earth!
3 comments:
We had such a fun time, didn't we! Do you think anyone loves Dis as much as our fam? I'm glad we were able to find a time when you could go with us. Next time we go, maybe you'll have a teaching job and be able to pay your own way!!!! Hahaha.
Disneyland was SUPER fun! I'm so glad you got to come, because it wouldn't have been as fun without you! I love all the pics of us on rides...the teen mod one, the teen mod Dad one, and the one of Mom covering her face on Splash! I loved reading about our good time in Disneyland, but we should have taken that kid's advice..."get out while you can!" Ha ha.
Supe fun! I love Dis-el-lee-land, a tourse. I hope you said, "It's midnight, silly midnight." Wish we could have gone with you guys. I like the splash mountain pic with dad pointing at something, haha. And the teen model dad one. I can just imagine dad taking a nap on a park bench, but...why?
Post a Comment