Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Besties

Lexie and Seth are moving to Texas soon, so they came down to Provo to party.
We played uno and wii sports. Lexie got really into it.
The Lexies!
The next morning we went to the farmers market and rented a tandem bike. When we first took off on the bike I thought I was going to die because we were so bad at it. But after a little practice we were pros.
I hope Lexie and Seth like Texas, but I will miss having them in Utah.

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

How fun! I want to ride a tandem bike. One time Dad and I almost bought one. It's prob a good thing we didn't......it would just be sitting in the garage doing nothing I suppose. I'm glad you got to see Lexie one last time before they move.

hillari said...

That looks like a fun visit! I'm glad they got to come down and spend one last weekend before they go. That is kind of sad that they are leaving. :( Love the tandem bike! Looks like tons of fun.

christensen said...

Aww, I was happy to see this post today! And very embarassed to see that silly picture of me playing wii! I was just glad you don't have the video! Start saving your money to come visit us, we love it here! I miss you!

cassidy said...

Hey that's a cute tank top you're wearing! It looks like you guys had a fun visit. I think I would have been scared on the tandem bike too! How fun to have one last visit to reunite the Lexis!