11 years ago
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Manda's Wedding
On May 13th one of my best friends from high school got married! The happy couple walking out of the temple, Manda and Blake.
After the temple, we went to the luncheon and ate Texas Roadhouse. Then it was time for the ring ceremony. Lexie and I were the bridesmaids, and had to walk down the aisle for the ceremony.
We stood on stage and mom said I was standing like a P.E. teacher. I also had to hold Blake's ring, then give to Manda for the exchange.
Manda looked so beautiful and happy!
A picture of the parents, groomsmen, and bridesmaids.
I was excited to see Stephanie and her baby Gus.
Mom came up for the ring ceremony and reception. We were going to spend the night in St. George, but decided to drive home and hang out instead.
So the next day we watched Hawaii Five-0 and ate homemade wheat pancakes before washing my car.
And we washed mom's car too.
We did a workout in the exercise room, painted our nails, ate dinner at Sugar's, and watched a movie. It was a fun weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry I said you were standing like a PE teacher......don't mind me. At least you looked gorgeous doing it. We did have a fun weekend, and I'm glad we came home and had a fun me plus you!
I don't think you're standing like a PE teacher! What do they even stand like?
That looks like a fun weekend. You and Mom always get to do fun things like that!
What a beautiful bridesmaid you are! I'm glad you had fun with mom. Lucky.
Post a Comment