Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Weekend in Nevada

After my anatomy class on Thursday Cass, James, and I drove to Nevada for the weekend. We had a going away party for Cass and James, who are moving to Hawaii next month. I had so much fun seeing all of my sisters and brothers. We all went swimming in my parents pool, ate lots of good food, played with all the kids and went to the Valley of Fire. Some of us even went running at the high school. Saturday night we had a luau. Sareny was so cute and kept asking when the party was going to start. Here are the only pictures I took during the weekend and they are all of my nieces and nephews.

My new niece Finley.

My nephew Isaac.My niece Sareny.
My nephew Josh.Thanks everyone for a fun weekend!

3 comments:

hillari said...

It was super fun, huh. Thanks for holding Finley so much! She was kind of a stinker not wanting to be set down. I should have brought our travel swing--she does pretty good in it. Next time...

hillari said...

I was also going to say that not everyone got to go swimming in the pool. :(

Jolynn said...

Poor Hill. I did feel bad that you couldn't swim. Lex, that is a funny pic of Finley! She is so cute. And you did hold her a lot for Hill. You're a good Tia. I'm glad everyone had fun.