So I was at Walmart the other day getting some things and I saw this super cute dress. I can't believe Walmart would have such a cute dress. I tried it on and decided to get it. It was only 15 dollars too.
Hey it's totally cute! Every once in a while I find something cute at Walmart, but never as cute as that I don't think. The necklace goes perfectly with it!
See, I always knew you could find something totally cute at Walmart. I don't remember if it was Cass or Hill, but one of them said, "Do we have to buy my blow dryer at Walmart?" Can you beleive? I guess they thought we could get a better one at Dillard's. Supe cute, Dooze.
4 comments:
That dress looks super cute! Good purchase Dooze. And si, my shirt and jewelry were new too.
Hey it's totally cute! Every once in a while I find something cute at Walmart, but never as cute as that I don't think. The necklace goes perfectly with it!
See, I always knew you could find something totally cute at Walmart. I don't remember if it was Cass or Hill, but one of them said, "Do we have to buy my blow dryer at Walmart?" Can you beleive? I guess they thought we could get a better one at Dillard's. Supe cute, Dooze.
That had to have been Cass!
Post a Comment