Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stadium of Fire!

On the fourth of July I had to go to work, seriously all day. But it was totally worth it. After working my regular job at BYU info, I went to work at the stadium of fire. This year the blue man group and Miley Cyrus performed. I of course went for Miley.

This is the bright orange shirt I had to where for the stadium.

































Sadly I didn't have my camera with me at the show so I couldn't take any pictures. But this is a picture of Miley's performance at the stadium.




















I was an usher at the stadium so I basically was able to watch the entire show, and get paid to watch it. The show was so good. The blue man group is kind of random but they were very fun to watch. And I absolutely loved Miley's performance. She sang some of her songs on her new album. She also sang G.N.O. and her song on the radio 7 Things. It was so much fun and i would totally work at the stadium of fire again next year.

6 comments:

Wombat Advice said...

wow, i'm the first to comment on your blog. that makes me special. your outfit reminds me of halloween.

hillari said...

That's so cool! It looks like tons of fun, and getting paid for it too! Much better than paying to see the show.

hillari said...

Yay for you! Sar is totally jealous. I'm glad you got to do something fun on the 4th (and made money while you did it!)

Jolynn said...

Dooze, Hill didn't leave the above message, I did. But I was on her blog and didn't realize it would show that she sent it. I am new to all this blogging, you know. Anyway, I wanted you to know it was from me! And Tyler is right, the outfit does look a bit Halloweenish.

John R. said...

neato!

holli jo said...

I'm glad you had fun! I wish you could have taken pictures...

Good job at finally making a blog.