Little baby Keeley was blessed by Keith in June. Keith did a great job. We got to church early to take some pictures. Grandma Nancy made her a beautiful blessing dress.
During Sunday school we took some more pictures outside. Isaac was always doing some crazy pose in the pictures. We went to the rest of church after pictures. In Relief Society I was holding Keeley when she started pooping, it was kind of loud. I had to help Hillari change her so poop wouldn't get on her white dress.Scott came to the blessing too! He was the photographer for all the group pictures.
And a picture of all the kids with their favorite tia!


2 comments:
Cute post of Keeley's special day. That was a really fun weekend and I'm glad we could be there. You and Scott look cute together!!
I just barely saw this! That was a really nice day. You look cute in the picture of you and Scottie.
Post a Comment