I had a really good birthday this year. I was thinking about having a volleyball party with friends from my ward, but didn't do that. Instead I had a couple of dates. Scott came over and brought me a birthday cake.
I chose some delicious coconut ice cream for my birthday, but none of the Fallstrom's liked it. Which meant more for me!
We played some games, then Scott and I went to the lake to ride paddle boats. Usually guests have to pay 5 dollars to ride the boats, but for some reason they didn't make Scott pay... The guy getting us the boat must have known it was my birthday!
Later that night I went with Cody to dinner and bowling. I forgot socks for bowling, so we went Target to buy some. Cody picked out these ridiculous knee high socks with hearts all over them, and I actually wore them bowling. It was my birthday so I didn't really care about being embarrassed.

3 comments:
Two dates in one day is pretty rockin'. And that was really nice of Scott to make you a birthday cake. And that coconut ice cream was pretty gross.
I know, I can't believe you had 2 dates on your birthday! The coconut ice cream sounds yummy - I love everything coconut. Do you miss the BYU Creamery ice cream?
It sounds like your birthday was super fun!
I can't believe you had two dates in one day, either. You are crazy!
Post a Comment