And then we had cupcakes and ice cream. I curled Sareny's hair and put some make up on for her birthday.
The next day Sareny got baptized. Grammy Jo and bampa came down to be there. And grammy gave a talk on baptism. I was the music leader for the program. And as I was leading the opening song, I looked at Hilli and she was crying... I may or may not have started laughing at her during the song.
It was Sareny's special day and it was all about her.
Hilli and I were twins in brown dresses.
After the baptism we had a fab lunch at the house. It was super delish and fun to have everyone over.


3 comments:
Good post, doozie. Eventually I'll get caught up so I can post about her baptism. :) You meanie for laughing at me! That was a lucky coincidence that Sareny's birthday fell on a fashion friday.
Cute pics! I like that you and Hilli matched. That was rather mean of you to laugh at her, though, when Sareny was growing up and liking it.
Thank goodness you didn't laugh at me when I was giving my talk, ( I did cry a little) cause you know I would have gotten maddy!
Post a Comment