When the Fallstrom's got back from church on Easter Sunday, we had our egg hunt. I think the kids were at an advantage though, since they scouted out lots of the eggs before church they went to church.
Since I don't have church till 2, there was still time to dye Easter eggs.
We had fun dyeing eggs, but I decided it is kind of more fun without little kids around... I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that!

3 comments:
Well if the truth is known, it is just kinda hard to color eggs with kids because they never do what you want them to, and they make a mess, and spill the dye, and usually drop one or two eggs and crack them. But the fact is, you have to do it with kids, because that's what it's all about.
Well if the truth is known, there are quite a few things that might be more "fun" without kids...but you just try to enjoy the kids experiencing the joy, and that is fun too. And truly, it is a little silly that you had to "find" one of the easter eggs. haha.
Well if the truth is known, I agree! Coloring eggs with kids doesn't seem like much fun. In fact, I've not been motivated enough to do it with Truman yet, because it just seems like it would be a disaster. You look super cute for church!
Post a Comment