The rest of the holidays I was in Overton. I had fun playing Rhys's new pirate game.

It was fun to see everyone, especially all these cute kids.

I miss my little Chuckles. I don't get to see him and Josh now that I'm not in Utah.

Paul and his family stopped by to see us on New Year's Eve day. I was excited to meet little Izzy. I was surprised to see how much hair she had.

Rhys and Caddi. Caddi climbed on my lap to help me play the wii.

Then we enjoyed some Just Dance.

We played up and down the river, and I was glad to end with a positive score.

We got ready with our Happy New Year hats. Notice that we are all on an electronic... we had an exciting party!

My brother.

Holli, John, and Rhys stayed a few days longer than everyone else, so we went on a hike at Valley of Fire.

We had fun looking at the cabins.

We had tried to do this hike a few years back, but it was filled with lots of water. This hike takes you to a place were some movies have been filmed. It was really quite cool at this part of the hike with the rock walls going straight up.

Rhys liked to find a spooking spot to hide and scare us. So I ran ahead and found this spooking spot and scared Rhys. It was really funny and he was totally scared.

And this concludes the holidays!
4 comments:
Such a cute post Dooze! We had some good times at Christmas. It was so fun to have everyone here, even though Hill and Keith didn't stay very long. :( And fun to see Paul and his family.
Um, Mom, everyone wasn't there!
It looks like you guys had lots of fun though. I wish we could have been there too. I like the photo of all the grandkids on the swing. I like that you scared Rhys on your hike...I wish I could have seen it!
Oh sorry Cass. I kinda forgot you weren't there, but we DID visit you too, so it wasn't like I didn't visit with everyone........... lame I know.
Cute pictures, Doozie. We miss everyone.
Ha ha, Cass! Mom always forgets stuff like that. It's like those of us who live far away don't even exist! ;)
Post a Comment